Hay Festival Camping
We divide our paddocks up into 6 metre strips and sub divide those into 6 metre pitches. This is for your tent and cars! Extra space can be bought by 1 metre strips. This is designed to give everyone their own space and those wishing to bring their portable mansions and plethora of comforts may pay for what they use!
Work out your pitch size!
First decide which tent or tents you are going to bring and how many cars you will come in. Then use the guides to help you work out the size pitch you may need.
Please be realistic in calculating your needs so we can reserve the necessary size of of pitch. Most people don't allow for guy ropes and it may not be possible to extend your pitch at busy periods.
If you are unsure of your tent size UK Campsite have a good list of tents and their floor plans that may help.
Prices & Conditions
- £12 per standard pitch 6m x 6m.
- £6 per head (Max 4 per 6m x 6m pitch)
- £3.50 per child under 16. Under 4's free
- £6 for 1/2 pitch for just a small tent (no car) + £6 per head.
- £2 per extra 1m strip.
- Sorry no Caravans or large campers.
- Site manned 24hrs a day.
- DOGS under strict conditions - Please note that dogs are NOT allowed on the festival site.
- Arrivals - No arrivals or booking in until 10.30am
- Departure - Please vacate your pitch by noon. Parking can be arranged for campers staying later.
- Parking – Your pitch size must allow space for all vehicles you bring. Any additional visitors must be by arrangement and will be charged for parking
Sorry, but we have a strict NO FIRES rule during the festival - Raised gas or charcoal BBQs only