Hay Festival Camping & Accommodation
If you are looking for the best & friendliest accommodation for the Hay festival, you've found it!
Bookings for Hay Festival 2018 will open in Jan '18. Make sure you sign up for our newsletter so as not to miss it
Please read through our pages carefully, then sign up to the newsletter to ensure you don't miss out next year.
We provide a quiet, level and spacious site situated 5 minutes walk from the festival that allows you to easily pop back to your tent between events.
There are no further charges to use our purpose built onsite toilet block, which is monitored and cleaned regularly, that has amazing hot showers.
If you are new to us please look at how we operate our camping during the festival as it is different than the rest of the year.
Our spacious and atmospheric Glamping Tents provide a camping experience beyond all expectations.
Most people are taken by how comfortable and pleasant our Glamping tents can be and how they create a spacious and warm atmosphere.
You just turn up and it's all ready for a comfortable camping experience. Just bring along sleeping bags/bedding & towels.
We have limited B&B or Bed only accommodation in our Lodge or Cottage. Ther are rooms for 2-3 persons sharing.
This is booked up very early each year, but there is sometimes some last minute cancellations, so it is usually registering an interest as you never know your luck.
- We have a strict quiet site policy
- DOGS under conditions - Please note that dogs are NOT allowed on the festival site.
- Arrivals - No arrivals or booking in until 10.30am
- Departure - Please vacate your pitch by noon. Parking by arrangment for campers staying later.
- Parking – Your pitch size must allow space for all vehicles you bring. Any additional visitors must be by arrangement and will be charged for parking
- Strict NO FIRES rule during the festival. charcoal or gas BBQs only